Strawberry Banana Smoothie
For this assignment, I chose to make my favorite Strawberry banana smoothie of all time. My mother introduce me to the smoothie, and her mother introducer her to this smoothie, and continued to be passed on by generations. This smoothie is indulging and healthy!
- 1 Banana
- 8 Strawberry
- 1 cup of milk (either: 2% milk, 1% milk, whole milk, or evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 cubes of ice
- Granulated sugar (according to taste)
- Optional: Whip cream
1. Wash strawberries thoroughly
2. Cut and peel the strawberries and banana
3. Gather all ingredients in a blender
4. Blend until smoothie and creamy
5. Pure into a cup
6. Garnish with whip cream and a strawberry on the side.