This favorite meal of mine is prepared by mom during a regular day in the week. This meal is very known in my the country from which I come from, Bolivia. Luckily my mom's great chef skills brought this recipe from over to there to here! Even though I would like for her to cook it more often I was lucky enough for her to cook it this week and I helped her in the process.
Sazon Goya (no salt)
- Add 1 Cup and half of boiled water in big pan (add a little pepper & salt)
- Add sliced tomato's, peppers, onions, and garlic
- Add Sason Goya to add a little flavor and give it color
- Wait 15 minutes
- Wash the chicken legs and add them to the pan
- Add washed potato's and celery to the pan
- Wait until the potato is soft to eat
- Add a little bit of Granola Oil to the pan
- Add 2 cups of rice
- Move the rice for 5 minutes until it turns a golden and so it cannot get burnt
- For 2 cups of rice it's 4 cups of boiled water
- Add desired salt
- Cover the pan and move the temperature from 9 degrees to 3 degrees
- Take out when the rice starts bubbling
- Slice up some tomato's and onions
- Get a bowl add a little of Granola Oil
- Mix it up and..
4. ENJOY THIS AMAZING PLATE!