I chose this recipe because it's very easy to make. If a bunch of your friends were to drop by unexpectedly, you could whip this cake up within an hour. It doesn't require any fancy, or hard to find ingredients. Most importantly, it's delicious!
I usually prepare it over the weekend and enjoy it with my family and friends.
8.5 oz milk
2 sticks of butter
10.5 oz sugar
17.5 oz flour
vanilla extract (optional)
fruit of your choice
powdered sugar (optional)
1. Cream the butter and the sugar using a mixer.
2. Add the milk and the eggs. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the flour and vanilla.
4. Pour the mix into a cake pan and decorate with the fruits you've chosen.
5. Bake for about 50 minutes on 440 F.
6. Add some powdered sugar on top.