1 1/4 cup flour
3 table spoons of honey (you can use sugar, but I prefer honey because I don't eat or drink anything with sugar)
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cups nonfat milk or water (it depends on how you like it)
For the topping:
3 peeled bananas
1. First we are going to mix all ingredients together.
2. This is how the mix looks like.
3. Then we melt and spread a small piece of butter in a frying pan (you can use canola oil, but I think that butter gives pancakes a very delicious taste)
4. Pour the mix slowly to desired size.
Wait till each size of the pancake gets golden brown.
5. After we finish with pancakes it's time for the topping (my favorite part).
For the topping we need sliced strawberries, bananas and whipped cream.
6. Squeeze a small amount of whipped cream in the center of the pancake and place 3-4 slices
of strawberry and banana on the top of it. Then make a roll and add more of whipping cream on the top of the roll again. Place 3 slices of strawberry and 2 slices of banana right in the cream.
7. Now you can finally enjoy your delicious banana strawberry pancakes! :)