Strawberry cake mix
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
3-1/3 cups of water
Non-sticking baking spray
Vanilla frosting (optional)
Cake sprinkles (optional)
* Preheat oven in advance to 350 F.
1. Dump strawberry cake mix into a bowl and add the 3 eggs,the 1/3 cup of vegetable oil and the 3-1/3 cups of water.
2. Start blending the cake mix, water, eggs and oil at a medium speed for about 2 minutes. Blend until it is moistened enough and make sure that there isn't any chunks of mix left.
3. Grease the sides and the bottom of the pan with the non-sticking baking oil spray. Then pour the strawberry batter into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
4. Stick the strawberry cake batter in the oven at the 350 F temperature for about 30-35 minutes.
5. After 30-35 minutes, insert a toothpick at the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready to be taken out. Let the cake cool off for about 10 minutes before adding the frosting.
5. After it cools off, you may start to add your desired amount of vanilla frosting and sprinkles on the cake.
6. Finally you are ready to cut up a piece of your strawberry cake and enjoy a slice!