What I created was a Fruit Salad. Its not just any ordinary fruit salad... it's a one of a kind, rich, creamy, "you're about to get fat", Fruit Salad. If you don't care about a diet, if you don't care about how healthy a fruit is, and you only care about taste. I guarantee you will enjoy this tasting! I got this recipe from my girlfriend. Although I'm in somewhat of a diet, she likes to ruin it and fatten me up.
2 cans of fruit cocktail
1 can of peaches
1 can of pineapple chunks
2 cans of nestle cream
2 - 4 cans of condensed milk (depends on serving size)
sugar (if you have a "big sweet tooth")
1. Open all the cans
2. Remove the juices from the canned fruits. Keep fruits dry as possible.
3. Place all fruits into serving bowl/dish (fruit cocktail, pineapple chunks, peaches)
4. Insert condensed milk into the bowl
5. Mix the fruits with the condensed milk.
6. Keep in refrigerated for a couple of hours.
7. Add optional additions (cherry, cinnamon)
8. ENJOY YOUR REFRESHING RICH FRUIT SALAD!!