Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chocolate Banana Milkshake

Chocolate Banana Milkshake
     I chose to make this simple beverage because its been one of my favorite choices when having to buy from Mister Softee as a younger kid. Every time me and my cousins would play in the park and hear the ice-cream truck we would run to it and buy milkshakes. Up until now if I'm roaming the streets of New York and happen to come across a Mister Softee truck memories of my childhood would rush back. With this being said, after i started purchasing my own milkshakes and realized they are pretty expensive so I realized I could attempt to make my own.

Ingredients (Serving for 2 or 3)
(1). [2] Frozen Banana's
(2). Two cups filled 3/4 full of milk
(3). Blender
(4). Knife
(5). Chocolate Syrup (can also be chocolate bars)

Cooking Instructions
(1). Prepare the Banana's by peeling them
(2). Cut the Banana's into big chunks (as shown below)
(3). Place the Banana's in the Blender first to avoid splashing milk
(4). Pour both cups of Milk into the blender
(5). Pour the amount of chocolate wanted
(6). Turn on blender for about 10 seconds then turn off
(7). Pour into a cup (straw is optional)
(8). Pretend its a Mister Softee milkshake and Enjoy.
Optional.
If it didn't live up to your expectations I'm sorry for wasting your time and you may now go look for Mister Softee and purchase his milkshake.






No comments:

Post a Comment