(6) seltzer water
(8) whipped cream
(1) Get all your ingredients and utensils you will need.
(2) Pour about 2 cups of flour,
1 cup of milk,
half a cup of seltzer water,
little bit of oil,
and 1 egg into a bowl or pan
*Mix together until its a pure liquid.
(3) Prepare your pan (heat it up).
(4) Pour the liquid onto the pan and make pancakes.
(5) Wash strawberries and cut off the green part (leaf and stem).
(6) Put the strawberries in a bowl and squish them.
*Don't forget to add some sugar.
(7) Pour some of the strawberries onto the pancake then roll the package up.
(8) Prepare your pan once again (heat up and add some oil).
(9) Place the naleśniki on the pan and heat them up until the outside turns a light brown.
(10) Add some whipped cream and YUM.