*4 cups of evaporated milk, or 6 cups of full milk
*1/2 cup of sugar
*4 cinnnamon sticks
*1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Crack the coconut in half
2. Peel the coconut completely not leaving a dark spot from the cover of the coconut.
3. Cut the halves into slices or cubes.
4. Wash and pat dry.
5. Put the slices of coconut in a food processor until it is cut into little tiny pieces. (If you would like your coconut in bigger pieces stop the processor if not continue the processor)
6. Mix all the ingredients in an iron pot and boil it in a very low heat.
7. Stir regularly to avoid it from sticking onto the pot.
&& WAH-LA Here's YOUR DULCE DE COCO ! ENJOY IT !