• 1 to 2 Potatoes cut into four quarters
• 1 Roma Tomato cut in four slices
• 4 Cucumbers cut in four slices
• 10 baby carrots cut in half
• 4 Broccoli florets
• 5 Salami cut in four slices
• 1 Teaspoon of salt
• 1 to 2 spoonful of butter
• 2 to 3 spoonful of milk
1. Boil a pot of water, heat on high, add the 1 Teaspoon of salt and then add the chopped potatoes, until soften.
2. On a different burner boil another pot of water on high and add the baby carrots and broccoli florets.
3. In a small pot cook the sliced Salami and Tomatoes on medium heat.
4. When potatoes are soften, drain the water out and add the milk and butter into the pot. Then with a potato masher, mash the potato as you please; then place onto eating plate.
5. Drain the vegetables and place onto the side of eating plate.
6. Do the same with the salami and tomatoes.
7. Finish decorating your plate with the sliced cucumbers and now your ready to enjoy Mash Potato Delight!