- Take out a large bowl and mix the cake batter , both egg , olive oil and the water together.
- Split cake batter evenly into 4 smaller bowls.
- Put at least 3 drops of different color food coloring into each bowl and stir until color appears.
- Place cupcake sheets into cupcake holders and begin pouring the batter into each one
- Use a different spoon for each colored batter and place colors on top of each other (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT STIR THE COLORS TOGETHER)
- Places in the oven set at 400 degrees and bake for 15 minutes
- Let them cool for about 20 minutes then decorate however you like.