- A package of discos (dough for turnover pastries)
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Frying pan
- A rolling pin
- Measuring cup
- Make sure the discos have defrosted so you are able to flatten them with the rolling pin. (If you do not have a rolling pin that is not a problem you can flatten them using your hands.)
- Once flatted put a tablespoon or two of cheese in the center of the flatten disco.
- Fold over the disco so both of the ends touch.
- Take your fork and press down on the sides to close the disco. (Do that on both sides)
- Put your stove and a medium level heat and fill your frying pan up with a cup and half of oil.
- Once the pan starts boiling place the cheese filled discos into the boiling oil.
- Make sure to check them often and once they are golden flip them over so the other side becomes golden as well.
- Once both sides are golden take them out and place them on a plate.
- Make sure to take a paper towel and dab any extra oil that is on them.
- AND NOW YOU FREE TO ENJOY YOUR YUMMY CHEESY EMPANANADAS!
HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DO!!!! :)