Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shrimp Curry

Shrimp curry is an Indian recipe. This is one of my favorite dish. This is an Indian style cooking. I like this food because it is milky & spicy. Shrimp is my favorite fish & I like the Indian spicy foods that's why I preferred to cook it. It will take around 25 minutes to be cooked. The taste of the dish is delicious. I really don't know where is the recipe came from but I saw my mom to cook it at home.


Ingredients:


  • shrimp--------------1 lb
  • chopped onion------1 cup
  • chopped chili--------5 pieces
  • ginger past-----------1 ts
  • onion past------------1ts
  • garlic past------------1ts
  • turmeric powder---1/4 ts
  • salt-------------------1 ts
  • oil--------------- ---2 ts
  • coconut milk-------1/2 cup




Instructions:


Heat the oil in a medium size fry pan. 


Add the onion, ginger, garlic paste and turmeric powder until they begin to soften, about 10 minutes.


Then after 10 minutes add the shrimp & cook.


Mix the coconut milk when shrimp is cooking.


Stir the shrimp & coconut milk  until shrimp is cooked through.


Season with salt and chili.


Serve the chicken curry.








If you like to taste an Indian spicy food so you can try this recipe at home. I hope you will like this....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment