Potato chops are delicious supper meal for most of the families in Bangladesh. It is easy to prepare and fry. During Ramadan potato chops are one of the common item we eat during Iftar. Some buys those from restaurant some prepare at their home. I used to help my mom while she prepared those item for Iftar. And that is how I learned to prepare and fry potato chops.
- Medium sized potato
- Onions finely chopped
- 2 cups pea-flour
- 3-4 green chilies finely chopped
- Salt to taste
1. First slice potatoes in half and boil in water.
2. Then peel the skin smash boiled potatoes .
3. Add and mix finely chopped onions and green chilies with the smashed potatoes.
4. Mix 2 cups of pea-flour with water to make a thick paste.
5. Warm oil in a pan.
6. Use hand to make oval shape of potato mixture.
7. Then coat them with flour paste and release into the oil pan to fry.
8. Fry them until they get golden red color.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.
Finally decorated and served with ketchup.